Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Science Autobiography


In my first essay for this class I reflected and shared my favorite Science experiences and memories. I have loved science since I was younger and still do. I am excited to see what this Semester will bring! My Science autobiography discusses what science means to me.
Science is the observation, experimentation, exploration, identification and explanation of the world around us. I chose this definition because science is characterized by questioning, researching and then identifying. It usually includes an explanation of your decision. Science is very broad, and includes several topics within it. However most science applies to our world. My past experiences have made me love science. Looking back i have use all parts of my definition in my best science experiences!
Overall science has always been one of my favorite subjects. Although this class will be challenging I look forward to learning about ecosystems and in turn teaching to the 5th grade. I have never taught at Bishop Dunn so this will be a scary but exciting experience. I also look forward to making my science fair project. I did some research and found some awesome ideas. I am intrigued to get to know the students and to test my abilities. I am nervous about the feedback but I hope that it will help me to better myself and to improve my teaching abilities.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment